The following resources are the intellectual property of Urgent Action Fund for Women's Human Rights, Asia & Pacific (UAF A&P). Any reproduction, adaptation, or distribution of copies or excerpts of these works should be attributed to UAF A&P. Any other work or publication listed here, which might not be intellectual property of UAF A&P is attributed to their owners accordingly within these articles.
- REPORT: CONSULTATION ON METHODOLOGIES OF MAPPING WEBS OF SECURITY AND CARE : June 12, 2013
- SYNTHESIS OF CONSULTATIONS: UNDERSTANDING THE LANDSCAPE FOR PROTECTION AND SUPPORT OF WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS IN ASIA AND THE PACIFIC: January - March, 2016
- REPORT: CONSULTATION WITH GRANTEES AND ADVISORS IN ASIA PACIFIC: June 11, 2017
- PRESENTATION: WEE + ZONTA =/ VAW: Partnership for the empowerment of vulnerable women and girls: 13 March 2018
- REPORT: Feminist Resistance & Resilience - Reflections on Closing Civic Space : January - March, 2018
- DECLARATION: 8th Asian Regional Human Rights Defenders Forum Bali Declaration : September 26-28, 2018