Resourcing Resilience Grant
- Women or Non-BinaryLed – women or non-binary human rights defenders must be the primary beneficiaries of the grant, preferably channelled via a women’s rights organisation;
- Human Rights Focus – the organisation promotes the advancement of women's and/or LBTQI's human rights using nonviolent tactics or strategies and upholds the universality of human rights;
- Strategic Intervention – the grant requested is earmarked for an intervention that responds to unfolding situations or unanticipated opportunities for the protection and support of women and non-binary defenders. It may also be a bold, strategic, creative or innovative in a way that expands current approaches of resourcing resilience for women's human rights and human rights activism;
- Time-bound – the proposed initiative must be implemented within 3 months of approval of an application and completed within 6 months thereafter;
- Supported or Networked – the defender or the organisation has the support of others involved in women’s human rights, sexual rights or related fields of human rights at local or national level.
MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF GRANT
UAF A&P provides grants of up to USD $5,000 only. Subsequent applications from the same defender or organisation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
WE DO NOT FUND
 The application must meet all of the following criteria.
 Non-binary is an umbrella term referring to individuals whose gender identity and/or gender expression are not exclusively masculine or feminine, male or female — thus, are outside of the gender binary and cisnormativity. UAF AP uses this term to encompass androgyny, polygender, genderqueer, gender fluid and a-gender individuals.
 Cisgender Males are individuals who identify as male and who were assigned male at birth