Resourcing Resilience Grant
- Women/Non-BinaryLed – women/non-binary people must be the primary beneficiaries of the grant, preferably channelled via a women’s rights organisation;
- Human Rights Focus – the defender or organisation promotes the advancement of women’s and LBTQI’s human rights using nonviolent tactics or strategies and upholding the universality of human rights;
- Strategic intervention – the grant requested is earmarked for an intervention that is either bold, strategic, creative or innovative in a way that expands current approaches of resourcing resilience for women’s human rights and human rights activism;
- Time-bound – the proposed initiative must be implemented within 3 months of approval of an application and completed within 6 months thereafter;
- Supported/networked – the defender or their organisation has the support of others involved in women’s human rights, sexual rights or related fields of human rights at local or national level.
MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF GRANT
UAF A&P provides grants of up to USD $5,000 only. Subsequent applications from the same defender or organisation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
WE DO NOT FUND
Download Application HERE send it to email@example.com
For grant inquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
 The application must meet all of the following criteria.
 Non-binary is an umbrella term referring to individuals whose gender identity and/or gender expression are not exclusively masculine or feminine, male or female — thus, are outside of the gender binary and cisnormativity. UAF AP uses this term to encompass androgyny, polygender, genderqueer, gender fluid and a-gender individuals.
 Cisgender Males are individuals who identify as male and who were assigned male at birth