Resourcing Resilience Grant
- Women or Non-BinaryLed – women or non-binary human rights defender must be the primary beneficiaries of the grant, preferably channelled via a women’s rights organisation;
- Human Rights Focus – the organisation promotes the advancement of women's and LBTQI's human rights using nonviolent tactics or strategies and upholding the universality of human rights;
- Strategic Intervention – the grant requested is earmarked for an intervention that responds to unfolding situations or unanticipated opportunities for the protection and support of women and non-binary defenders. A bold, strategic, creative or innovative way that expands current approaches of resourcing resilience for women's human rights and human rights activism;
- Time-bound – the proposed initiative must be implemented within 3 months of approval of an application and completed within 6 months thereafter;
- Supported or Networked – the organisation has the support of others involved in women’s human rights, sexual rights or related fields of human rights at local or national level.
MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF GRANT
UAF A&P provides grants of up to USD $5,000 only. Subsequent applications from the same defender or organisation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
WE DO NOT FUND
For grant inquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
 The application must meet all of the following criteria.
 Non-binary is an umbrella term referring to individuals whose gender identity and/or gender expression are not exclusively masculine or feminine, male or female — thus, are outside of the gender binary and cisnormativity. UAF AP uses this term to encompass androgyny, polygender, genderqueer, gender fluid and a-gender individuals.
 Cisgender Males are individuals who identify as male and who were assigned male at birth